Here is a copy of the storyline we decided on for our final idea.
- A poor/less off working class girl attends audition for dance production.
- A number of girls who are neat, tidy & precise are an obvious threat to the girls chance of succeeding
- The girl fails, & other girls look down on her, snobby attitude
-Girl is really upset, feels really down, walks home alone, head down
- Goes home & cries on her bed
- Decides to stop feeling sorry for herself
- Goes out and practises dancing around her local area, in front of landmarks
- Plucks up the courage to go and attend the show she was meant to be in, with an idea in min
- Sits in audience & realises people around her arem't very impressed with the show
- Jumps up from her seat and runs onto stage
- Intrudes on the other girls performance & puts audience at shock
- Other girl leaves the stage so she takes over & dances
- The room fills with a standing ovation
- The girl finish's with a bow, to conclude her determination, happiness & success.
Moral of the story, don't give up on your dreams, follow you heart & if you put your mind to it you can succees despite your social status.
Here you can also see that we have produced a basic anamatic of our storyline.